Fallen Angels Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angels Academy

We Will Help Your Dueling Skill Bloom From A Seed Into A Beautiful Rose.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» affiliates
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm by firedragon909

» I want to be tested
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm by Roxas

» A side hobby
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm by AlphaDarkElite777

» ! CrowHogan Room
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 am by ERIKFOXX67

» Silent Magician's Deck Lot/Classroom
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 pm by flamvell

My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 pm by Halt_Shadowranger

» My yugioh card ideas
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm by Jeremiah Castle

» battery deck rate
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 am by Jeremiah Castle

» my deck tell me whatcha think?
My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 am by jason uchiha

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My yugioh card ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremiah Castle

Duel Points : 11

My yugioh card ideas Empty
PostSubject: My yugioh card ideas   My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 am

Here are many cards that i have designed on Yugico.com which in my opinion is a bit better for designing cards. My yugico username is Uqtar.

Last edited by Jeremiah Castle on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Castle

PostSubject: Re: My yugioh card ideas   My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 am

Here are cards from a set i like to call Prophecy Of Solar Vengence, which contains Light monsters that are built to take down Dark monsters. Every single one of these monsters is a Warrior.

The first one in the list is: Luminous Ninja

She is a Level 3 tuner, and is supposed to be similar in effect to Ally Of Justice Cyclone Creator

Next up is: Luminous Lancer

He is a Level 4 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Garaldhog

Next is: Luminating Reinforcer

He is a Level 2 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Salvo

Next is: Luminous Recycler

I don't have a picture for this one yet, but he is a Level 3 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Searcher

Next is: Luminous Tyrannical Assassin

He is a Level 6 Normal monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of
Justice Clausolas

Next is: Luminating Drill Sergeant

I don't have a picture for this one either, but he is a level 5 Normal monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Mind

Next is: Luminous Paratrooper

He is a Level 8 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Cosmic Gateway

Next is: Luminous Shield Bearer

he is a Level 8 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Thunder Armor

Next is: Luminous Cavalry

They are a Level 4 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Thousand Arms

Next is: Luminous Dimension Mech

He is a Level 3 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Unknown Crusher

Next is: Luminous Abductor

He is a Level 6 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Enemy Catcher

Next is: Luminous Caller

He is a Level 5 monster that is supposed to be similar to ally Of Justice Omni-Weapon

Next is: Luminous Exterminator

He is a Level 3 Tuner that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Cycle Reader

Next is: Luminous Watcher

He is a Level 4 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Quarantine

Next is: Luminous Cleaver

He is a Level 4 monster that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Reverse Break

Next is: Luminous Supreme Commander

He is a Level 10 Synchro that is supposed to be similar to Ally Of Justice Decisive Armor

Last edited by Jeremiah Castle on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Castle

PostSubject: Re: My yugioh card ideas   My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 am

My next set is designed to totally wreck a longstanding truth: Divine attribute monsters are an exclusive club where a total of 4 monsters are members, and a certain level 4 monster can be a member of this club if he chooses. I call this set Lesser Deities. it is full of low level Divine monsters that all have a cost except for certain few, there must be a specific Field Spell in play in order to keep them alive because their divine power is strong, but not quite strong enough to last when your turn is over, and even then this not always the case, one of these monsters cannot survive at all without the Field Spell, and a few can survive without it.

The first card is the heart of the deck: Temple For Lesser Deities

This is the power source for most of the "Lesser Deity" monsters, it also gives an attack boost

My yugioh card ideas 86877

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Luck

She is a Level Five Spellcaster that protects all other cards you control from card effects while she is on the field, she also allows you to roll a six-sided die once, and you get an effect based on the number rolled.

My yugioh card ideas 86892

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Wealth

She is a Level 4 Psychic that has the same effect as Cure Mermaid, plus the ability to allow you to activate spells/traps even if a card on the field that your opponent controls would prevent you from doing so.

My yugioh card ideas 86890

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Revenge

It is a Level 4 Machine that searches for a DIVINE monster with less than 1500 ATK when it is destroyed in battle, and Special Summons it to the field in Attack Position. You can also activate an effect while it is in the Graveyard. You can select 1 card in your Graveyard for each Lesser Deity - Revenge, and shuffle them into your deck, this effect can only be used once per Revenge, and the effect resets if revenge leaves the Graveyard.

My yugioh card ideas 86898

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Love

She is a Level 2 Fairy Tuner monster that negates the negative effect of a Lesser Deity Synchro monster when she is used for the synchro summon of a Lesser Deity.

My yugioh card ideas 86902

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Aggression

He is a Level 6 Dinosaur that deals piercing damage.

My yugioh card ideas 86905

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Joy

She is a Level 3 Warrior Tuner monster, that changes the Original Attack of a Lesser Deity Synchro permanently when use for the snchro summon of a Lesser Deity.

My yugioh card ideas 86967

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Friendship

She is a Level 2 Thunder that when she is flipped, she is not destroyed as a result of battle if other Lesser Deity monsters are face-up. You can also place 1 card that you control on top of your deck to treat her as a double tribute for the tribute summon of a DIVINE monster, you can also treat this card as two monsters for a Divine Synchro, or a Divine Xyz.

My yugioh card ideas 86974

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Fear

He is a Level 1 Insect that destroys a monster that destroys him when he is flipped. He allows you to tribute summon on the same turn he was normal summoned.

My yugioh card ideas 87015

The next card is: Sacred Talisman

This equip spell card is like Instant Neo Space, but for Lesser Deities

My yugioh card ideas 86983

The next card is: Reviving Ritual

This card is like Monster Recovery, but it summons a monster to the field, and it costs one more discard.

My yugioh card ideas 87028

The next card is: Quick Revelation

This quick-play spell card allows you to banish 2 cards from your deck, and you add them to your hand during your next turn. And you are only allowed to activate one quick revelation per turn.

My yugioh card ideas 92407

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Death

He is a Level 3 Fiend Synchro monster that works like Armory Arm, but giving the target 800 ATK, and he can destroy monsters with higher attack than he does, but you still take damage. He can exist on the field even if temple for lesser deities is not on the field if he is equipped to a monster

My yugioh card ideas 86999

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Sadness

He is a Level 5 Aqua Synchro monster that switches your opponents face-up monsters into the position that has their lower stat, when he is summoned.

My yugioh card ideas 86907

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Wisdom

She is a Level 6 Winged-Beast Synchro monster that allows you to reveal one card in your hand to shuffle any number of cards from your hand into your deck, and draw the same number of cards, this effect can be used once per turn.

My yugioh card ideas 86980

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Power

He is a Level 8 Pyro Synchro monster that allows you to activate 1 out of 3 effects when you have another face-up Lesser Deity on the field. Effect 1; you can select 1 Lesser Deity monster you control and tribute it to check your opponents hand, and choose cards to discard from it equal to the level of the monster tributed. Effect 2; You can banish 1 Lesser Deity in your Graveyard to check the spell/trap cards your opponent has face-down, and destroy cards equal to the Level of the monster banished. Effect 3; You can discard 1 lesser Deity from your hand to banish cards from your opponents Graveyard equal to the level of the monster discarded. He can exist on the field even if temple for lesser deities is not on the field.

My yugioh card ideas 87083

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Pride

He is a Rank 3 Dragon Xyz monster that increases the attack power of face-up Divine monsters by 500, and decreases the attack power of all other attributes by 200. You can detach 1 xyz material to have all divine monsters gain 250 ATK. Unlike most lesser deities, he can survive at the end of your turn if temple for lesser deities is not on the field, until he is out of xyz materials, then he is just like the majority of lesser deities.

My yugioh card ideas 90926

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Justice

She is a Rank 5 Zombie Xyz monster that gains attack power for each lesser deity in your graveyard, whenever your opponent would have more cards on the Field or in their hand you can detach an xyz material to activate 1 out of two effects; Effect 1; You can check your opponents Field and pick cards equal to the number of cards you control on the field, those cards stay, the rest get banished. Effect 2; You can check your opponents hand, and pick cards equal to the cards in your hand, those cards stay, the rest get banished. Her effect is similar to Pride's effect, but she also negates your opponents next battle phase if she is destroyed by her own effect.

My yugioh card ideas 90932

The next card is: Return Of The Divine

This card is like Premature Burial but for Divine monsters. It negates the destroy effects of a lesser deity if they are the target of the card. If the equip is destroyed, you banish the equipped monster unless the target is a lesser deity while temple for lesser deities is on the field(if this is the case, the monster goes to the Graveyard).

My yugioh card ideas 91000

The next card is: Upgraded Divine Fusion

This card allows you to substitute any number of Lesser Deities equal to the number of fusion material monsters that are listed on a divine fusion monster, you then special summon that fusion the special summon counts as a fusion summon, spells/traps, and monster effects your opponent controls cannot be activated in response to this card's activation, and the target monster cannot be effected by spells/traps and monster effects your opponent controls while temple for lesser deities is on the field.

My yugioh card ideas 91006

The next card is: Hall Of The Gods

This Field Spell's name is treated as temple for lesser deities while it is on the field. All divine monsters gain 200 atk and def. And you can activate 1 of two effects during your standby phase. Effect 1; You can increase the level of all divine monsters on the field and in the hand by 1 until the end phase. Effect 2; You can decrease the level of all divine monsters on the field and in your hand by 1 until the end phase(level 1 divine monsters have their level treated as 0 even when they are on the field) .

My yugioh card ideas 92080

The next card is: Lesser Angel

she is not a Lesser Deity, but she is a Level 4 Fairy that searches for Temple for lesser deities when she is discarded, if she is on the field, and temple for lesser deities is not, she is destroyed instantly.

My yugioh card ideas 92088

The next card is: Guard Wolf Of Lesser Deities

He is a Level 4 Divine-Beast that treats the field as temple for lesser deities, and increases the attack and defense of all face-up lesser deities by 200.

My yugioh card ideas 92092

The next card is: Retrieval Of Sacred Rites

This trap card can be activated the turn you set it. You can add 1 temple for lesser deities from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

My yugioh card ideas 92094

The next card is: Lesser Ritual

This card is unique, it is a Ritual trap card, and you can activate it on the turn you set it. You use this card to ritual summon Lesser Deity - Famine, and you must tribute monsters whose total levels equal 7 or more from the field or your hand.

My yugioh card ideas 92098

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Famine

He is a level 7 Plant Ritual monster that allows you to tribute 1 other lesser deity to return 1 card your opponent controls to the deck. All increases to atk and def that apply to your opponent's monsters become decreases instead when this monster battles an opponents monster, and the increases are applied to him by double the amount that the increase would have been applied. He can exist on the field even if temple for lesser deities is not on the field.

My yugioh card ideas 92104

The next card is: Abundance Of Wealth

This trap card can only be activated when you control 1 or more face-up Lesser Deity - Wealths. You get to draw one card for each face-up lesser Deity - Wealth you control. An you can draw 1 extra card during your next draw phase.

My yugioh card ideas 92294

the next card is: Shrouded Forest

This trap is like mirror force, but it banishes the attackers instead of destroying them, and it can only be activated while you control a temple for lesser deities on the field.

My yugioh card ideas 92183

The next card is: Council Of the Gods

This trap can only be activated when you summon a lesser deity, you can special summon up to 2 monsters with the same name from your deck, and the opponent cannot negate the summons, and if the original monster would be destroyed by a card your opponent controls, negate the card that would destroy it.

My yugioh card ideas 92199

The next card is: Divinity Field

This Continuous traps name is treated as temple for lesser deities while it is on the field. divine monsters gain 250 atk and def. Spell/trap cards you control get banished instead of going to the Graveyard, and during your next standby phase, after this effect activates, you can add the removed cards to your hand. your opponent cannot activate spell/trap cards as long as it remains on the field.

My yugioh card ideas 92207

The next card is: Chaos Mistress - The Great Deity

She is a Level 9 Sea-Serpent Fusion monster, that can attack directly on the turn it is fusion summoned if you banish one face-up monster you control. Once per turn, you can select one of your banished monsters and place it in your hand. When she battles a monster that cannot be destroyed by battle, that card is banished, and your opponent can't activate card effects in response to this effect. When she battles a fusion or xyz monster she gains that monsters attack during damage calculation.

My yugioh card ideas 92222

The next card is: Order Master - The Great Deity

He is a Level 9 Beast-Warrior Fusion monster that can send a card your opponent controls by discarding 1 lesser deity from your hand. Once per turn, you can select a face-up monster you control, and change it's battle position. When he battles a monster that cannot be destroyed by battle, it is destroyed immediately, and your opponent cannot activate effects in response to this effect. when he battles a Fusion or synchro monster, that monsters atk is halved.

My yugioh card ideas 92227

The next card is: Lesser Deity - Wonder

It is a Level 1 Fish Synchro monster that can only be summoned by using a level 1 tuner, and a level 0 monster. this Synchro can be synchro summoned face-down. Once per turn, it is not destroyed by battle, and it gains 500 def when an opposing monster attacks. If it is attacked while it is defense position, it is switched to attack position at the end of the battle phase and it can only be placed into attack position by its effect, its battle position cannot be changed until the end phase of your next turn.

My yugioh card ideas 92529

The final card i made is: Surprise Godly Fusion

This trap allows you to special summon a divine fusion monster during your opponents turn, and the special summon counts as a fusion summon.

My yugioh card ideas 96089

Last edited by Jeremiah Castle on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Castle

PostSubject: Re: My yugioh card ideas   My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 pm

My next set is called Elemental Uprising, every monster is female in appearance.

The first card is: Air Manipulator

She is a Level 4 WIND Fairy that can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up WIND monster. She increases the ATK and DEF of all WIND monsters you control by 300 points.

My yugioh card ideas 98047

The next card is: Ember Manipulator

She is a Level 4 FIRE Pyro that has the same effect as Air Manipulator, but for FIRE monsters.

My yugioh card ideas 98049

The next card is: Life Manipulator

She is a Level 4 EARTH Plant that has the same effect as Air Manipulator, but for EARTH monsters.

My yugioh card ideas 98051

The next card is: Night Manipulator

She is a Level 4 DARK Fiend that has the same effect as Air Manipulator, but for DARK monsters.

My yugioh card ideas 98064

The next card is: Shine Manipulator

She is a Level 4 LIGHT Thunder that has the same effect as Air Manipulator, but for LIGHT monsters.

My yugioh card ideas 98076

The next card is: Wave Manipulator

She is a Level 4 WATER Aqua that has the same effect as Air Manipulator, but for WATER monsters.

My yugioh card ideas 98080

Note; I was originally going to call them 'Elemanipulator Of Darkness', Elemanipulator Of Embers', 'Elemanipulator Of Gusts', 'Elemanipulator Of Light', 'Elemanipulator Of Mortality', and 'Elemanipulator Of Water' so that if i made a Field Spell for them it would be obvious that it was for them, but i chose to go with calling them 'Manipulator' monsters.

The next card is Air Sprite

She is a Level 2 WIND Fairy Tuner monster that can be treated as a Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, or Level 4 monster when you Synchro Summon a WIND monster.

My yugioh card ideas 98107

The next card is: Ember Sprite

She is a Level 2 FIRE Pyro Tuner that has the same effect as Air Sprite, but for FIRE Synchros.

My yugioh card ideas 98109

The next card is: Growth Sprite

She is a Level 2 EARTH Plant Tuner that has the same effect as Air Sprite, but for EARTH Synchros.

My yugioh card ideas 98111

The next card is: Moonshadow Sprite

She is a Level 2 DARK Fiend Tuner that has the same effect as Air Sprite, but for DARK Synchros.

My yugioh card ideas 98114

The next card is: Shining Sprite

She is a Level 2 LIGHT Thunder Tuner that has the same effect as Air Sprite, but for LIGHT Synchros.

My yugioh card ideas 98115

The next card is: Water Sprite

She is a Level 2 WATER Aqua Tuner that has the same effect as Air Sprite, but for WATER Synchros.

My yugioh card ideas 98121

The next card is: Manipulator Field

This Field Spell allows you to control 1 extra Spell/trap Card zone and 1 extra monster zone. All monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF. You can Normal Summon a second time if you Normal Summon a 'Sprite' monster(this effect can only be used once per turn). This card cannot be destroyed while you control a face-up 'Manipulator' monster(this card can also not be destroyed if you control one of these face-up monsters, 'Breeze, The Harpie Of Whimsy', 'Flare, The Phoenix Of Destruction', 'Ivy, The Dryad Of Rebirth', 'Occult, The Ghost Of Terror', 'Purity, The Seraph Of Judgement', 'Rain, The Nymph of Giving', or 'Rainbow Goddess').

My yugioh card ideas 98164

The next card is: Breeze, The Harpie Of Whimsy

She is a Level 6 WIND Fairy Synchro that allows you to target one monster you control once per turn, you can activate that monsters effect twice on the turn you activate Breeze's effect(you cannot target 'Breeze, The Harpie Of Whimsy' with this effect). She negates the effects of WIND Xyz monsters your opponent controls while she is face-up on the Field.

My yugioh card ideas 98250

The next card is: Flare, The Phoenix Of Destruction

She is a Level 7 FIRE Pyro Synchro that allows you to discard 1 FIRE monster from your hand once per turn to destroy 1 monster and/or Spell/trap Card your opponent controls. As long as she remains face-up on the field, monsters you control gain 600 ATK. She negates the effects of FIRE Xyz monsters your opponent controls while she is face-up on the Field.

My yugioh card ideas 98251

The next card is: Ivy, The Dryad Of Rebirth

She is a Level 6 EARTH Plant Synchro that allows you to pay 500 LP once per turn to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. As long as she remains face-up, monsters you control gain 600 DEF. She negates the effects of EARTH Xyz monsters your opponent controls while she is face-up on the Field.

My yugioh card ideas 98252

The next card is: Occult, The Ghost Of Terror

She is a Level 8 DARK Fiend Synchro that allows you to discard a card from your hand once per turn during either players turn, to make all monsters you control unable to be destroyed or targeted by card effects your opponent controls during the turn Occult's effect activates(this effect cannot be negated). She negates the effects of DARK Xyz monsters your opponent controls while she is face-up on the Field.

My yugioh card ideas 98253

The next card is: Purity, The Seraph Of Judgement

She is a Level 8 LIGHT Thunder Synchro that allows you to discard a card from your hand once per turn during either players turn, to make all monsters you control unable to be destroyed by battle during the turn Purity's effect activates(this effect cannot be negated0. she negates the effects of LIGHT Xyz monsters while she is face-up on the Field.

My yugioh card ideas 98254

The next card is: Rain, The Nymph Of Giving

She is a Level 7 WATER Aqua Synchro that makes you gain LP when you would pay it, or take damage to it by an effect. You gain 400 LP whenever a WATER monster is summoned. she negates the effects of WATER Xyz monsters your opponent controls while she is face-up on the Field.

My yugioh card ideas 98256

The next card is: Manipulating The Zone

this Quick-Play Spell Card allows you to Synchro Summon using cards from your hand if you control only 1 empty monster zone. This card also allows you to Synchro Summon using cards in your hand plus 1 or more cards on the field, if you control no empty monster zones.

My yugioh card ideas 107965

The next card is: Colored Gear

This continuous Spell card allows you to change one monsters attribute that you control on the Field, or in your hand once per turn. The attribute change lasts until your End Phase.

My yugioh card ideas 108162

the next card is: Rainbow Goddess

She is a Rank 4 DIVINE Spellcaster that counts as every attribute. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material to Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck and equip it to her. She gains 500 ATK for each Synchro equipped by her effect(you can only have one monster of each attribute equipped to her at a time) she also can use the effects of all Synchro Monsters that were equipped to her by her effect. Cards that are equipped to her cannot be destroyed. If she was equipped with a card(s) by her own effect when she is sent to the Graveyard, and you Special Summon her from the Graveyard, you can re-equip the card(s) that was/were equipped to her. Once per turn, you can choose 1 monster from your Graveyard(the monster must be Level 4), and attach it to her as an Xyz Material to send 1 equipped Synchro Monster you control back to the Extra Deck'

My yugioh card ideas 110001

The final card so far is: One Last Draft

This normal Spell Card allows you to attach it to an Xyz Monster you control that you summoned on the same turn that you activate this card, and attach it as an Xyz Material. You can activate this card once per turn.

My yugioh card ideas 111644

Last edited by Jeremiah Castle on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Castle

PostSubject: Re: My yugioh card ideas   My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:38 pm

My next set doesn't really have a theme, it's called Delving Into Deep Magic, it's filled with cards i thought would be interesting to have in a deck of cards, some cards are connected to each other though.

The first card is: The Fire - The Hex-Sealed Fusion

This card is a FIRE version of the Hex-Sealed Fusion monsters

The next card is: The Wind - The Hex-Sealed Fusion

This card is a WIND version of the Hex-Sealed Fusion monsters

The next card is: The Water - The Hex-Sealed Fusion

This card is a WATER version of the Hex-Sealed Fusion monsters

The next card is: Recover Energy

This Quick-Play spell card allows you to take 2 of your banished spell cards, and add 1 to your hand, and 1 to the top of your deck.

The next card is: Trick Memory

This Quick-Play spell card allows you to take 2 of your banished trap cards, and add 1 to your hand, and 1 to the top of your deck.

The next card is: From Future to Present

This trap card cannot be countered. You can only activate this card when and effect sends cards from your graveyard to your deck. You can pick any of the cards sent, and place them in your hand. you then shuffle your deck.

The next card is: Ironclad Defense

This Quick-Play spell card can only be activated when you control no monsters. You can Special Summon as many monsters with 2000 DEF or less from your deck in Defense Position. If the opponent attacks with a monster that has less ATK than the DEF of a defending monster, that monster is destroyed. Your opponent must attack with every monster once. You do not take piercing Battle Damage.

The next card is: You're Not So Special

This continuous trap card can be activated to negate the effect of an Effect Monster your opponent controls on the Field, in their Graveyard, or activated from their hand. The target is treated as a Normal Monster(monsters that discard themselves from the hand are still discarded). A monster your opponent controls that is on the Field has it's ATK halved. If the target leaves the Field, Graveyard, or hand you can change to a new target. If you choose not to, you can Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

The next card is: Flaming Salamander

This monster is an EARTH Pyro that can Special Summon a Pyro with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck.

The next card is: Ulma, Queen Of Darkness

She is a Rank 4 DARK Fairy Xyz that can negate spell/trap or monster effect activations your opponent controls. If you control this face-up card during your next Main Phase, you can check your Graveyard for 1 Level 4 monster and attach it as an Xyz Material.

The next card is: One And Only

This continuous spell card increases the ATK and DEF of all monsters with a name that begins with 'The', as long as there are no other monsters that share names with the monsters you control on the Field.

The next card is: Triad Sisters

She is a Level 4 WIND Fairy that can Special Summon up to 2 Triad Sisters from your deck when she is successfully Normal Summoned. When she is used to activate the effect of an Xyz monster, that monster cannot be the target of Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls the turn the effect is activated. The xyz monster that used it's effect gains 500 ATK until your next End Phase.

The next card is: Merolu, Queen Of All Fairies

She is a Level 6 WIND Fairy Fusion that can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. She gains 300 ATK and DEF for every banished Fairy, and 800 ATK for every Fairy in your hand and Graveyard. you can banish 1 Fairy-Type Monster from your Graveyard, to make he unaffected by Spells, traps, and Monster effects your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Fairy-Type Xyz monster from your Graveyard, to have her gain that monsters effects(you also take 1 Fairy with a Level equal to the rank of the Xyz monster, and treat it as an Xyz Material for this card).
Back to top Go down
Jeremiah Castle

PostSubject: Re: My yugioh card ideas   My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm

This set is called Advanced Mechanical Force, it is centered around "Forgotten" man-made devices. This set intro cues a new extra deck type, the Advance Monster. Advance Monsters have a red card color, they require you to tribute at least 1 Synchro of a certain Level, and at least 1 Xyz of a certain Rank in order to summon them. You place 'Advance Counters' on an Advance monster right after successfully advance summoning it, 1 counter per tribute, and 1 counter per Xyz Material. Advance monsters have star amounts called Tiers. There are also some machine-type cards that are not "Forgotten".

The first card is: Forgotten Weapon

It is a Tier 3 EARTH Machine Advance monster, that inflicts piercing damage to the opponent, and can attack the enemy even if a card would prevent it from attacking(ex. Negate Attack, Messenger Of Peace).

My yugioh card ideas Forgot10

Note: I used a program called Magic Set editor to make all the Advance monsters in this set.

The next card is: Forgotten Repair Unit

It is a Level 3 EARTH Machine Synchro monster that allows you to Special Summon 1 non-Tuner monster from your Graveyard when you Synchro Summon it (the summoned monster cannot be destroyed by effects your opponent controls on the turn it is summoned). As long as you control this faced-up card, your Machine-Type monsters gain 550 ATK and DEF.

My yugioh card ideas 99430

The next card is: Forgotten Spy

It is a Rank 3 EARTH Machine Xyz monster that allows you to look at your opponents hand when it is Xyz Summoned, and shuffles all Level 4 or lower monsters back to the deck. You can detach 1 Xyz Material to look at up to two face-down cards your opponent controls, and shuffle them back into their deck.

My yugioh card ideas 99434

The next card is: Forgotten Drone

It is a Level 3 EARTH Machine Tuner that allows you to Special Summon a Level 1 Machine from your hand when you Normal Summon by decreasing Forgotten Drone's Level by 1.

My yugioh card ideas 99438

The next card is: Forgotten Wanderer

It is a level 3 EARTH Machine that prevents battle damage to your Life Points during battles involving it. When this card is sent to your Graveyard, it is shuffled into the deck instead(if it is banished, it is sent to the Graveyard instead), then you can Special Summon up to 2 Forgotten Wanderers from your deck in Defense Position. This card cannot be attacked while you control another "Forgotten" monster.

My yugioh card ideas 99442

The next card is: Forgotten Communicator

It is a Level 1 EARTH Machine that allows you to Special Summon 2 Level 3 Machine-Type monsters from your Deck when it is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Forgotten" monster.

My yugioh card ideas 99447

The next card is: Forgotten Storage

It is a Level 1 EARTH Machine Tuner that allows you to discard it to add 1 "Forgotten Scrapyard" from your Deck to your hand. If Spell/Trap Cards you control would be sent to the Graveyard or banished, banish them sideways instead. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, or is banished, you can target the sideways banished cards, and place them in your hand.

My yugioh card ideas 99453

The next card is: Forgotten Transport

It is a Level 2 EARTH Machine that allows you to Special Summon a Level 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard when you Normal Summon Forgotten Transport.

My yugioh card ideas 99459

The next card is: Forgotten Scrapyard

This Field Spell allows you to increase or decrease the Level of any number of "Forgotten" monsters you control, by 1 once per turn. Increase the ATK or DEF of a face-up "Forgotten" monster by the ATK of the monster that battles them during damage calculation. If an effect negates Battle Damage to an opponent from a "Forgotten" monster you control, they take that damage as effect damage instead. Face-up "Forgotten" monsters you control cannot leave the Field unless they are destroyed by an effect. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, you can Special Summon 1 "Forgotten" monster from your Graveyard or Deck. It is treated as if it was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Forgotten" monster.

My yugioh card ideas 99465

The next card is: Forgotten Base

It is a Tier 4 EARTH Machine Advance monster that increases the ATK of all other "Forgotten" monsters you control by 1500 points. "Forgotten" monsters you control are not effected by effects that prevent them from attacking. This card can attack while it is in defense Position.

My yugioh card ideas En010_10

The next card is: Forgotten Gazer

It is a Rank 4 EARTH Machine Xyz monster that allows you to look at the top 3 cards of your Deck, arrange them in any order desired, and replace them on the top of the Deck, when it is Xyz Summoned. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Look at the bottom card of your Deck, if it's a monster card, add it to your hand, if not, shuffle it into your Deck.

My yugioh card ideas 99798

The next card is: Forgotten Constructor

It is a Level 4 EARTH Machine Synchro monster that allows you to destroy 1 monster and/or 1 Spell/Trap Card on the Field your opponent controls(that card's effect is negated) when it is Synchro Summoned. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Forgotten" monster from your Graveyard or your hand.

My yugioh card ideas 100192

The next card is: Forgotten Tracker

It is a Level 3 EARTH Machine that increases it's Level by 1 if you Special Summoned by the effect of a "Forgotten" monster you control.

My yugioh card ideas 99745

The next card is: Forgotten Weapon Mk-2

It is a Tier 5 EARTH Machine Advance monster that can be Special Summoned by tributing a face-up "Forgotten Weapon" you control when you have 4000 or less Life Points. You can discard 1 Machine-Type monstyer to destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the Field. Mk-2 cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap, or card effects your opponent controls. it deals peircing, and it is not effected by effects that prevent it from attacking.

My yugioh card ideas En014_10

The next card is: Forgotten Power Source

This Counter Trap that allows you to put 1 counter on all Spells or Traps that have "Forgotten" in their name that remain face-up. If any 1 of the selected cards would be destroyed, the counter is removed instead.

My yugioh card ideas 100766

The next card is: Forgotten Strike

This Counter Trap allows you to destroy the monster that destroyed a "Forgotten" monster in battle(this effect cannot be negated).

My yugioh card ideas 100789

The next card is: Forgotten Recycler

This Continuous Spell card allows you to shuffle as many cards in your Graveyard into your Deck as long as you control a face-up "Forgotten" monster.

My yugioh card ideas 100814

The next card is: Forgotten Weapon Mk-3

It is a Tier 7 EARTH Machine Advance monster that can be Special Summoned by tributing a face-up "Forgotten Weapon Mk-2" you control while you have less than 2000 Life Points. If it is the only monster you control, you can banish 1 "Forgotten" monster from your Graveyard to destroy all face-up cards your opponent controls. It gains 400 ATK and DEF for each Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard. It deals piercing battle damage, it is not effected by effects that would prevent it from attacking, and your opponent discards 1 random card when this card successfully inflicts Battle Damage.

My yugioh card ideas En018_10

The next card is: Forgotten Barrier

This Continuous Trap card prevents your opponent from Special Summoning monsters that aren't "Forgotten" monsters as long as you control a face-up "Forgotten" monster.

My yugioh card ideas 103484

The next card is: Forgotten Portal

This Continuous Spell card allows your monsters to attack your opponent directly. But if you control "Forgotten" monsters they cannot be effected by Spell/Trap cards or card effects your opponent controls when they attack.

My yugioh card ideas 101197

The next card is: Arrival Of The Forgotten

This Counter Trap negates the effects of a card that negates a card you control that has a destroy effect, and banishes it. you can than Special Summon 1 "Forgotten Weapon" from your Extra Deck.

My yugioh card ideas 101343

The next card is: Lost And Forgotten

This Quick-Play Spell card allows you to take 2 "Forgotten" monsters (excluding "Forgotten Wanderer") and sednd them to the Graveyard.

My yugioh card ideas 102686

The next card is: Forgotten Destroyer

It is a Level 4 EARTH Machine that is treated as a Level 3 if an effect would effect it because it is Level 4(ex. Level Limit Area B, Gravity Bind, Roulette Barrel, Blind Destruction, etc). If it is sent from the hand or Deck to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card to the Field. This cards ATK increases by 1000 points during damage calculation only. When this card destroys a monster, that cards effect is negated.

My yugioh card ideas 102691

The next card is: Forgotten Regulator
This Quick-Play Spell card banishes itself. As long as this card is banished, cards you control cannot be banished except by their own effects, or by effects you control. Once per turn, you can add 1 card from your banish zone to your hand instead of your normal draw(this action counts as drawing a card).

My yugioh card ideas 102696

The next card is: Steam Warrior
He is a Level 9 WATER Warrior Synchro monster that requires "Steam Synchron" plus 1 or more non-Tuner monsters to summon. Your opponent cannot activate cards from their hand on the turn he is Synchro Summoned. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if he would be destroyed by battle, he is not destroyed. When he is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Steam Engine Token" (Machine-Type/WATER/Level 2/ATK 1400/DEF 1000), the token cannot be attacked if you control another face-up Machine-Type or a face-up Warrior-type monster. During your next Standby Phase, if you control a face-up "Steam Engine Token", you can tribute it to Special Summon him from your Graveyard.

My yugioh card ideas 102861

The next card is: Nitro Cheetah
It is a Level 9 FIRE Machine Synchro monster that requires "Nitro Synchron" and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters to summon. Up to twice per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to it gain an extra attack. If you Synchro Summon this card on the very first turn of the duel, you can attack your opponent, but you cannot use it's effect that allows it to attack multiple times.

My yugioh card ideas 110690

The next card is: Nitro Fairy
She is a Level 8 LIGHT Fairy Synchro monster that requires "Nitro Synchron" and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters to summon. Once per turn, you can send 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that requires a "Synchron" monster to your Graveyard, excluding "Nitro Fairy", to destroy 1 card on the Field, when she battles after you use this effect, she gains that sent cards ATK and DEF until the end of Damage Calculation. When she deals battle damage to the opponent, target 1 card in your opponents Graveyard, banish that target. During your next Standby Phase, you can target the Synchro Monster that you sent to the Graveyard by her effect, and return it to the Extra Deck. If you do, increase your Life Points by half that monsters ATK added to half that monsters DEF.

My yugioh card ideas 110693
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My yugioh card ideas   My yugioh card ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My yugioh card ideas
Page 1 of 1