Fallen Angels Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angels Academy

We Will Help Your Dueling Skill Bloom From A Seed Into A Beautiful Rose.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» affiliates
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm by firedragon909

» I want to be tested
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm by Roxas

» A side hobby
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm by AlphaDarkElite777

» ! CrowHogan Room
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 am by ERIKFOXX67

» Silent Magician's Deck Lot/Classroom
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 pm by flamvell

Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 pm by Halt_Shadowranger

» My yugioh card ideas
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm by Jeremiah Castle

» battery deck rate
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 am by Jeremiah Castle

» my deck tell me whatcha think?
Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 am by jason uchiha

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Card Review of the Week! #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

Duel Points : 137

Card Review of the Week! #2 Empty
PostSubject: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Wow, this is amazing. My last Review got so much notice and good feedback that i decided to give everypony a special gift. . .A NEW CARD REVIEW, EARLY! Ok so there were a few cards that were requested but the 1 that took a shine to me (And becuase it was requested first ) was this card right here. . .

Card Review of the Week! #2 Yu-Gi-Oh-Phantom-Darkness-Super-Polymerization

The ever powerful, Super Polymerization. So lets take a quick look at this card.

Super Polymerization is a Quick-Play Spell Card. Due to this the card has several fuctions from being able to be played directly from the hand to life-saving "Trap." Since this card is a Quick-Play, this card can be played during your turn, OR your opponents turn if it's on the field. Also since it is a Quick-play, this card has Spell Speed 2 making it able to chain to a vast majority of cards in the game. That alone sets it apart from its other Polyermization and Fusion Brothers.

Now lets look at this card Step-by-step. Lets look at its first effect, "Discard 1 card; send, from either side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck. " "WHAT I HAVE TO DISCARD A CARD TO FUSE 2 MONSTERS!" That is the reaction of some newer players but lets look at this in depth. For one, this card allows yo to target monsters on BOTH sides of the field. This alone sets it apart from other cards. With this card you can fuse your monster with your opponents monster or, if your lucky, 2 of your opponents monsters. This card is great for Mirror Matches with HEROes. The other good thing about this card is that is sets up very powerful plays with cards such as "Miracle Fusion." allowing someone to summon several monsters at a time. This effect alone is what has allowed Elemental HEROes to remain a top threat in todays meta game, able to fuse their HERO with their opponets "Rescue Rabbit," "WInd-up Carrier Zenmaity," and "Inzektor Dragonfly" to make powerful cards of their own while leaving their opponent with nothing.

Now let's look at the other half of the effect. "Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation." This Effect is Awesome. This is one of the few cards out there that looks at "Solemn Judgment," and "Solemn Warning" and laughs. Since your opponent cannot chain anything to this card, you can garentee that it will activate last, making it a great chain card. Another great thing about this card is that the monster that this card summons is summoned Via effect, meaning that your opponent cannot use commmon threats like "Thunder King Rai-oh," "Steelswarm Roach," and "Solemn Warning" to stop the summoning. This means that you Summoning will always be successful. Top that "Monster Reborn!"

All in all, this is one of my favorite cards. It is quite literally Unstoppable and will forever allow Elemental HEROes to fight the Evils of the Meta Game.

All in all an Excellent Card. 10/10
Back to top Go down
stupidcard

Duel Points : 230

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:42 pm

super poly is a good card it stops quasar ALOT
maybe to chain diseperaance since it stops all the like top 3 decks
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

Duel Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks for the review Squirtle.
Being a Hero player this is my favorite card to combo an attack or getting rid of a monster (imagine taking down quasar with this card Very Happy ).
Besides, the only way to stop it is mostly before it gets to the field, once there there's nothing to do except to watch it do it's thing.
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Exactly. This is probably the most broken card in the game. The only reason it is still at 3 is because the only deck that fuses anymore is HEROes. Plus the fact that Escuridao hasn't been released in TCG yet so they only have a limited number of fusions that they can make.
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

Duel Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Actually, besides heroes decks, gem-knight decks also fusion a lot (there are a few out there in DN).
But they are not as good as hero in my opinion anyways, they look like hero wannabes.
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 am

yah but Gem-Knights and HEROes are very different in play style. WHile HEROes are very agressive, Gem-Knights are controlitive. That's their main difference. Plus Gem-Knights have a Stable OTK while In HEROes it just happens.
Back to top Go down
Planetshakers1

Planetshakers1

Duel Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 am

And using Super Polymerization u can use Quaser(example) as a fusion material.
Back to top Go down
stupidcard

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:32 pm

soon when heroes get more support poly should be banned or limited
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 pm

stupidcard wrote:
soon when heroes get more support poly should be banned or limited
Well once TCG gets the Dark Omni-HERO i think super poly is going to get hit on the ban list and get put to 1
Back to top Go down
Kira-Kun

Kira-Kun

Duel Points : 16

PostSubject: re   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:15 pm

these reviews are pretty good could u do a judgment dragon sometime?
Back to top Go down
stupidcard

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 pm

stardust would be kool
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:56 pm

LOL everybody wants me to do a review. My review have never been this popular. Ok, I'll do Judgment Dragon following Tour Guide from the UNderworld followed by Stardust.
Back to top Go down
stupidcard

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Review of the Week! #2   Card Review of the Week! #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Review of the Week! #2
Page 1 of 1