Fallen Angels Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angels Academy

We Will Help Your Dueling Skill Bloom From A Seed Into A Beautiful Rose.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» affiliates
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm by firedragon909

» I want to be tested
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm by Roxas

» A side hobby
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm by AlphaDarkElite777

» ! CrowHogan Room
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 am by ERIKFOXX67

» Silent Magician's Deck Lot/Classroom
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 pm by flamvell

Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 pm by Halt_Shadowranger

» My yugioh card ideas
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm by Jeremiah Castle

» battery deck rate
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 am by Jeremiah Castle

» my deck tell me whatcha think?
Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 am by jason uchiha

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ritual Deck Comments And Rate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
! Kurenai Yuhi
Admin
Admin
! Kurenai Yuhi

Duel Points : 76

Ritual Deck Comments And Rate Empty
PostSubject: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 am

So I've been using rituals for about a week or two now and really like them. This deck has won a few times of the duel tests I did and has been the best version I have so far. Do u guys have any comments or fixes for these deck?
Plz give a rating of this deck from 1-10 Thnkx

Ritual Deck Comments And Rate ZxLHL
Back to top Go down
https://roseduelacademy.forumotion.com
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

Duel Points : 137

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 am

Too meny Ritual Targets. Stick to only 1 or 2 or else the deck becomes very inconsistant even if two come from the same ritual. I would say pick the two you like the best and run it around them and play 2-3 of each of them. My personal Opinion is Dimise, King of Armageddon, as he acts like JD, Especially in a Djinn deck.
Of My personal opinion to help the deck:

-1 bottomless
-1 Smashing
-1 sonic bird (You have Manju for that reason

+1 Preperation
+ Warning/ Mirror of Oath.
+1 Sangan (This guy can search all of your Djinns and your Ju's

I would also side both Cursenchanters, as people don't really Synchro any more, and play one more Prognosticator to add in some extra easy draw power.

And if your willing too, TGU plays beautifully in this deck since she can search your level 3 Djinn, overlay them to summon one of your banished Djinns and put another Jinn in the Graveyard. Can you say FREE Ritual?

Last edited by SquirtleHero on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
! Kurenai Yuhi
Admin
Admin
! Kurenai Yuhi

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:31 am

I took out a copy of the 8th card for sangan. And I've found two preparation to not work so well.
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 am

Releser? I think that if at anything you should trade sangan for Cursenchanter, Not releser. Her effect to stop SS stops just about every deck in the meta game.
As for the Preperation, I guess i can see where your coming from with this deck. Not enough targets.

I'm just curious as to why you only run 1 of each ritual and 1 of each ritual monster. Even with the searchers, the odds of them coming out in a duel is greatly diminished by only playing 1.
Back to top Go down
! Kurenai Yuhi
Admin
Admin
! Kurenai Yuhi

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:45 am

I only run one because this deck is only meant for fun play. But ic why u mean on the releaser. How about disserere?
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 am

I like 2 Disserere only cause i laugh when my opponent try's to D-Prison or Mirror Force me. but she is definitly personal opinion, depending on how much you think your going to encounter traps.

I would say play 1-2 and side the 2nd-3rd. so that you have 3 between your deck/side deck. Just incase you have to face down T.G. Skill drain or Darkworld so you can laugh at their Skil Drain and Blow up the field with Dimise.
Back to top Go down
AlphaDarkElite777
AlphaDarkElite777

Duel Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 am

Gah where are the tour guides?! combine those with Number 17 and not only will u get a Djinn in the grave, but now u have a 2500 Xyz on ur turn (note: this is a tip off, get rid of the sonic birds for tour guide, and maybe add a DaD for power.
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:10 am

Tour guide also mixes well with leviar to combo up into stupid plays with Ritual Djinns
Back to top Go down
! Kurenai Yuhi
Admin
Admin
! Kurenai Yuhi

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 am

Wit cards could I take Out for the guides??
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero

SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 am

I still say those cursenchanters
Back to top Go down
AlphaDarkElite777
AlphaDarkElite777

Duel Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 am

take out teh birds for em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ritual Deck Comments And Rate   Ritual Deck Comments And Rate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ritual Deck Comments And Rate
Page 1 of 1